Hear a panel discussion with APCCMPD members from across the country discussing getting through the COVID-19 Pandemic and taking the next steps for fellowship program management including preparing for fellow graduation and the upcoming interview season.
• Learn about the national GME Policies the APCCMPD has addressed since the COVID-19 Pandemic.
• Hear how programs are recognizing graduates, when live gradations are not a possibility.
• Interviews will look considerably different this year, hear how programs are preparing for Virtual Interviews
• Learn about strategies that have worked well for in teaching fellows virtually and strategies programs will continue to use.
• Hear about how institutions are handling salaries for faculty and physician and trainee morale
• Most places are not allowing graduation ceremonies, learn about what fellowship programs are doing for a graduation ceremonies.
Peter H. Lenz, MD, MEd – University of Cincinnati
Gabriel T. Bosslet, MD, MA – Indiana University
Kristin M. Burkart, MD, MSc – Columbia University Medical Center
Hugo Carmona, MD – University of Washington
Neal F. Chaisson, MD – Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Jennifer Maguire, MD – University of North Carolina
Geneva Tatem, MD – Wayne State University